Headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, PCA is one of the largest producers of containerboard and corrugated packaging in the United States and the third largest producer of uncoated freesheet in North America. They have approximately 14,000 employees, with operations primarily in the United States. In 2017, PCA purchased the former 130,000 square foot Brunswick headquarters building in Lake Forest, renovated the facility in 2018 and plans to move about 375 employees to the new site.
Everest installed a Tridium Niagara 4 Building Automation System to control and monitor all HVAC equipment in the facility using Siemens newest Desigo DXR Room Automation Controllers. In addition, Everest leveraged the open BACnet protocol to seamlessly integrate multiple building system into the BAS.
- Variable Primary Chilled Water System (2 Chillers, 3 Pumps)
- 2 Built-Up Air Handing Units
- 146 VAV/FPB Boxes
- Miscellaneous Systems (Exhaust Fans, Unit Heaters, Exterior Lighting)
- Carrier Chillers via BACnet
- Vertiv (Liebert) Computer Room Cooling Units via BACnet
- Armstrong Variable Speed Sensorless Pumps via BACnet